One of the most important decisions in setting up a new business is determining its structure and organization. It is the foundation upon which the business will be built, and will affect its viability, profitability, and ultimate success. Some of the considerations which must be addressed are found in subsequent web pages and include paragraphs
- the type of business organization which will be used (sole proprietorship, incorporation, partnership, or other form)
- agreements amongst the owners, including unanimous shareholder agreements, employment agreements, financing agreements, etc.
- required Licensing and Compliance with Industry Regulations
- leasing or purchase of a business premises
- leasing or purchasing of equipment to be used in the business
- agreements with clients and customers
- financing and line of credit agreements
It is important that services of qualified legal counsel be used in each of these areas.
Please contact us today to discuss how we can help you.